- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
CODE OF ETHICS
This review is for Cameron and the technicians that worked on my car. I'm from another city and get most of my vehicle work done there. After learning of a bad alternator and other problems, Cameron worked to find the most efficient solution to honor my warranty from the auto shop at home, in order to complete the work here. Many phone calls, numbers to exchange and decisions later, my car was finished! Cameron was incredibly helpful, kind and respectful. I've never had such good customer service at an auto shop. I would definitely come back next time my car needs service!~ Ivana T., 08/26/2019
I dropped my car off for an oil change. I was asked what time I needed it back and they were accommodating and had the car ready when I needed it! They identified some additional service items and included actual pictures of the problem parts. It's really nice to be able to see the broken parts before authorizing the service! Overall great experience working with the people at University Auto.~ Jeff L., 02/20/2020